I am a mature student at the University of Cumbria studying in my final year for a degree in Wildlife & Media. If you can help me in any way with this project then please make contact, either by e-mail at dansencier@yahoo.co.uk or on 07731 758774.

Saturday 19 January 2013

CLICK HERE  For the much improved version of the 'Juniper Planting' film. I'm learning as I go along with this and it's great fun.

The filming the BBC, filming the National Trust went well last week and I'm putting a short film together on that over the coming weeks. Shooting the film is probably the most enjoyable part in all this, and second to that comes the viewing of the final piece. The bits in the middle, all the editing, converting, magic sound tricks, titles and music can take it out on your mind a bit. I'm still trying to stop singing 'Hill Billy Rock' and I now know all the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment